Lead Carpenter – Residential Remodeling (Salem, NH)
Are you an independent contractor or lead carpenter who:
- Hangs up your tool belt at the end of the day and then does paperwork late into the evening?
- Feels stressed running your business?
- Doesn’t spend and enjoy enough time with your family and friends?
- Works for someone, some company, that doesn’t appreciate your dedication to your craft?
- Wishes to be on an awarding winning team of residential remodelers who takes pride in delivering incredible experiences for their customers?
- Desires to be part of a team that’s on a Mission to grow and get better each day?
Do any of the above ring true to you? ~ Are you ready for a change?
…. If your answer is yes, then we would love to talk to you!
We are a growing company that is always searching for exceptional, experienced Lead Carpenters that are ready to showcase their talents by creating some beautiful projects for us.
We are currently hiring in both our Salem and Nashua Locations!
We are incredibly proud of our work and invite you to take a look at the types of projects you would build as a Lead Carpenter at Blackdog by going to https://www.blackdogbuilders.com/portfolio/.
Blackdog Builders is an industry leader in residential remodeling. Since 1989, the Company has proudly served the Southern New Hampshire and Northeastern Massachusetts market with its 5 distinctive businesses. And thanks to the ongoing efforts of exceptional people, we have been recognized for excellence in design, production, and management and currently enjoy a 95% client satisfaction rating in an industry where the norm is 50%.
For the right candidate, we offer:
- Competitive base wage
- Company Profit-sharing Plan, paid quarterly
- 401(k), with a 50% company match (up to 5% of your pay)
- Potential for project-based bonuses
- $1,000 signing bonus
- Flextime (either a 4 or a 5-day work week)
- Paid vacation, personal days and holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- A fun and rewarding workplace experience!
What we will ask from you:
- Perform material takeoffs from site conditions and blueprints
- Help manage the client experience from start to finish (with assistance from the rest of the team!)
- Be proficient in your technical carpentry skills, including framing, drywall, cabinetry, finish work, etc.
- Be comfortable working inside, outside, on ladders and on top of the roof
- Own your own basic set of carpentry tools
- Have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- And, most importantly, take pride in your work!
Blackdog recognizes achievements of our team members and offers opportunities for advancement from within as positions become available. We are proud to have team members who have been with us for up to 30 years!
We are committed to delivering you a great work environment that meets your personal and professional needs while striving to be one of the industry’s best remodeling companies.
Blackdog Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.