Blackdog Builders is proud to host this event on October 2nd, 2017 at Campbell’s Scottish Highlands Golf Course in Salem, NH, to benefit the MSPCA at Nevins Farm.
7:00 a.m. Registration
8:15 a.m. Shotgun Start
1:00 p.m. Awards and Dinner
Cost To Play:
$150 per player
*Cost to play includes greens fees for 18 holes of golf, cart, our scrumptious awards dinner catered by the Texas Roadhouse in Methuen, and participation in the Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Straightest Drive, and Hole in One contests!
The Details of the Day…
This year we are changing things up a little bit!!! ~ For a change of scenery, the tournament will be held at Campbell’s Scottish Highlands Golf Course in Salem, NH.
Our tournament follows a restricted scramble format. The way it works is very simple. Each member of the team tees off. The team selects which of the shots it thinks is the best. The rest of the team collects their ball, drops the ball within a club length (in the same condition) of the “best shot” and each player will then hit from that point. Only one score is kept – the score of the entire team. The reason it is called a “Restricted Scramble” is that all the teams must use at least 2 tee shots from each player during the 18 holes of play.
Join us after a great day of golf for our delicious awards dinner catered by Texas Roadhouse of Methuen, MA! During this fantastic dinner you will have the chance to win our awesome raffle prizes or bid on the silent auction prizes.
BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR!! – The Jersey Challenge
The Jersey Challenge is a raffle opportunity to win a framed, signed Julian Edelman Patriots jersey! Purchase a chance to win for $20!
For those that attend the tournament, for your $20 chance, you will also get to take a swing and try to land your ball on the green of our designated hole to receive an additional chance to win!
* Don’t worry… if you are unable to make it to the tournament, you can still purchase a chance to win this FANTASTIC jersey! Just let us know you are interested in purchasing a chance!!
- We will also be holding a Silent Auction with various sports memorabilia available for bids throughout the tournament. **Credit cards will gladly be accepted!!
- Mulligans will be for sale at registration for $5 each. Each golfer will be allowed to purchase a maximum of two mulligans.
Hole in One Sponsor: SOLD OUT – Many thanks to Doyle Lumber for sponsoring this event for us again this year! Take care of all your building material needs at a lumber company that prides themselves with complete product knowledge and builder “know how”!
Cost: $1300.00 – Provides farrier care for the entire barn for a month.
Golf Cart Sponsor:
43 River Road, Andover, MA
As the Golf Cart Sponsor, we will display for you a “mini advertisement” on all the golf carts driven during our event. We will also place an ad in our dinner slideshow for you and you will receive a paid registration fee for 1 player to represent you on the golf course.
– Provides 2 senior cats basic dental services.
Beverage Cart Sponsor: SOLD OUT
– A HUGE thank you again to “The Bryan Siblings” for their generosity in sponsoring the Beverage Cart again this year! We truly appreciate your dedication to our event and making the lives of so many animals much happier!
– Feeds 2 horses awaiting new homes for 1 month.
Host the dinner and we will provide sponsor signs on each table during dinner. You will also receive an ad in our dinner slideshow as well as a paid registration fee for 1 player to represent you on the golf course.
– Subsidizes a low-cost spay/neuter for 2 dogs.
As thanks for your generous contribution towards our cause, a sign displaying your name and logo will be displayed on the course at one of the 18 beautiful tee areas. You will also receive an ad in our dinner slideshow as well as a paid registration fee for 1 player to represent you on the golf course.
– Underwrites corrective shoes for 1 horse.
No raffle prize donation is too big or too small! Examples of some of our past prize donations include TV’s, gift baskets, gift certificates, and tickets to local sporting events. In return for your donation, your name will be listed in our dinner slideshow!