Island Or Peninsula?
When making big decisions for a NH kitchen remodeling project, Blackdog Builders always helps our customers work through this process. We’re here to customize their space to fit their needs and address some of the hard questions, including: island or peninsula?
Many homeowners find one option could be more suitable for their home and lifestyle, and Blackdog takes all of these items into consideration when guiding our customers to the decision that works best for them. Though we might not know all the details of your particular kitchen design, understanding some of these key benefits can make the choice a lot easier.
- It offers additional countertop and cabinet space you might not have otherwise.
- It can be utilized for more than one purpose or job, both concerning functionality and aesthetic.
- It offers a comfortable and efficient space for people to gather in your kitchen while the host cooks, cleans, and works.
- It can create an ideal workflow for your routines and habits as long as appliances and other elements are designed properly.
- It is a great option for homes that have wall and space limitations, and designs that cannot fit an island.
- It is a subtle way to divide rooms in your home without the need of a wall, allowing for a more open concept.
- It offers an efficient use of space that might otherwise be forgotten, such as extra seating or cabinets.
- It is an excellent choice for those who love to entertain, as it can connect areas of your home like the kitchen and dining room, or living room.
Luckily, if you have yet to begin your kitchen project and are searching for one of the best New Hampshire builders in the business, Blackdog Builders is here for you. With over 25 years of experience, our experts can help you make the best choice for your home.
With more questions about our services, call our Salem location (603) 898-0868 or our Amherst location (603) 769-3344.