Hours of work expected: 15-20 hours per week
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate plus brand promoting incentives
- Promoting brand awareness by gathering content from our field crews and utilizing CMS “widgets” to draft and regularly add new content to our website
- Assisting the Marketing Coordinator with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, direct mail, email, web, and print
- Event support, as needed
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Social Media and Outlook required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- A full time/part-time student currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in a related field is preferred
- Previous marketing and/or remodeling industry experience is preferred
Intern will need access to transportation to and from our office in Salem, NH and to and from occasional job sites located in southern NH and north eastern MA. Intern will directly report to our Marketing Coordinator and will receive training.
Please send your resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.