Bathroom Remodeling Guide
An ideal bathroom is convenient, comfortable, and inviting without compromising beauty or style. If you are less than happy with the bathroom in your home and are looking to update it, a full bathroom remodel may be the best option. With the right planning and design, plus a qualified contractor to carry it out, you can create a stylish, modern bathroom that you will be proud to show off.
The perfect bathroom starts with a great design. Whether you would like a look that’s traditional, modern, or artsy, it pays to do plenty of research to find the styles and products that best fit your unique tastes. There are numerous sources available to help you find inspiration for your bathroom remodeling project, including:
- Our gallery of bathroom remodeling projects at Blackdog
- Your local home improvement store
- Home design and decor magazines
- Home design websites and blogs
- Home improvement videos
When you find interesting design ideas or products, get as much information as possible. Collect printouts, photos, magazine pages, and notes in a scrapbook or binder to help organize your project and guide your contractor through the design process.
Choosing a Bathroom Remodeling Contractor
Finding the right contractor can make the difference between an average job and an outstanding one. Because the bathroom represents such a significant portion of your home’s value, it pays to choose the best possible contractor for the project. Here are a few tips that can help:
- Ask for bids from at least three companies
- Choose one with plenty of experience and positive reviews
- View any available photos and videos of previous projects
- Ask for references and check them thoroughly
- Ensure the company is licensed, insured, and can acquire all necessary permits
With more than 30 years of remodeling experience, our team at Blackdog Design/Build/Remodel can provide the quality results that you expect and deserve. We have completed dozens of bathroom remodeling jobs throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts, including Salem, Nashua, Andover, Wakefield, and the surrounding areas. We feature plenty of satisfied customers, and our work is backed by a full 3-year warranty.
Contact us today to learn more about our remodeling services!
Planning & Designing Your Bathroom
With the contractor secured, you can begin the design and planning of your bathroom remodeling project. The contractor will work with you to:
- Determine the extent of the remodeling project
- Create a realistic budget and design goals
- Choose a layout for your bathroom
- Select materials like flooring, cabinets, lighting, and fixtures
- Choose styles, colors, and other design elements
- Create a finished plan that meets all design requirements
- Plan the remodeling schedule and timeline
- Draft the final plan and contracts
At Blackdog, we can help you through every step of the bathroom remodeling process, from the initial design and planning to final construction. We have the experience to help you select the best materials for your needs, as well as the skill to implement your design accurately and with top-quality results. Contact us today to get started designing your bathroom!
Choose Blackdog for Bathroom Remodeling in NH or MA
Are you yearning for a modern, stylish bathroom? Want to add value to your home? Contact Blackdog today for quality bathroom remodeling services in New Hampshire or Massachusetts.