Best Summer Remodeling Projects
Summer is a great time of the year for a home remodeling project, especially if that project involves adding new and exciting outdoor living areas to your house.
For many homeowners, the thought of a remodel can be intimidating, or they don’t know where to start. Having an experienced design professional to guide you effortlessly through any remodeling project can help. And it doesn’t hurt to have a little inspiration.
Interested in a change but unsure of where to start? Check out these summertime home remodeling ideas:
- Give Your Kitchen a Face-Lift – A kitchen remodel provides excellent return on your investment, and summer is the perfect time to do your cooking outdoors while your kitchen is transformed into the space of your dreams.
- Upgrade Your Bathrooms – Much like your kitchen, refreshing the look and feel of your bathrooms can add great value and functional enjoyment to your home.
- Add a Sunroom – Any remodeling project that adds living space to your house is going to pay off in the long run. Create a room that you can enjoy year-round by adding a sunroom to your home – you’ll thank yourself later when temperatures start to drop.
- Build a Deck – Another great way to add outdoor living space to your home is by adding a deck. There are many design and material options available to suit any budget.
- Update Your Windows and Doors – You can improve your home’s eco-friendliness, reduce utility bills, or just give your house a fresh new look by replacing your windows and doors.
- Refresh Your Home’s Siding – Your home’s exterior is the first impression your home gives to the world. You can increase your curb appeal and your home’s value by upgrading or updating your siding.
The Blackdog Approach to Summer Remodeling Projects
Dave and Brenda Bryan have worked nonstop since 1989 to perfect their distinctive approach to the remodeling business. Through well-thought-out details like their unique five-step planning process and customized Blackdog client binders, they take the anxiety out of any home remodeling project.
Blackdog Design/Build/Remodel customers can expect to be pleased by the results of their home remodeling project, and to enjoy the process as well. We approach every remodeling project with proactive project management, and every project is assigned a dedicated project manager to anticipate and prevent workflow disturbances and stress.
If you’re feeling inspired, contact Blackdog today by calling (603) 769-4938 for our Amherst office or (603) 952-3192 for our Salem office. We’d love to help you start your next remodeling project in New Hampshire or Massachusetts.