Lead Carpenter – Residential Remodeling (Nashua, NH)
Are you a carpenter looking for a better work/life balance?
Blackdog Builders, Inc., an award-winning company with over 30 years in the marketplace, provides our carpenters with a structured environment where commitment to quality is paramount. Blackdog’s unique approach to the remodeling process allows our team to consistently build projects predictably and efficiently, thrive on new challenges, and achieve success on time and on budget in a safe, clean, and secure manner.
We recognize our employees’ achievements and offer the opportunity for advancement within our five-tiered carpentry program. Many of our carpenters have worked with us for over 12 years! We are committed to providing our team with steady work and offer flexibility within your work schedule. This is what we do, and we do it well!
Blackdog is growing! We are currently searching for an exceptional Lead Carpenter with 5 years of experience building additions, renovating kitchens, and renovating bathrooms.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Skillfully perform all carpentry tasks needed for home additions and renovations
- Plan, with the Project Manager, the efficient execution of all stages of a project
- Perform Material takeoffs from site conditions and blueprints
- Help manage the client experience from start to finish
For the right candidate, we offer:
- $1,000 signing bonus
- Flex time (4 or 5-day work week)
- Vacation pay, holiday pay, personal days
- 401K with company match
- And more…
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the remodeling industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Your own tools
- A reliable work vehicle
- The ability and willingness to work in Northern MA and Southern NH
- A variety of technical skills including framing, drywall, cabinetry, finish, etc.
- Comfortable working on ladders and roofs
Blackdog Builders, Inc is a Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics recipient (twice!)